Cherry Shrimp

Sharon, the shrimps arrived earlier, I've had a very quick look and they all appear to be fine. One or two were very still, but I didn't want to disturb them un-necessarily, so I'll report back if any didn't make the trip once I've introduced them to the aquarium. :good:

I received mine today and they are fantastic, all very healthy & lively, well packaged and bargain price, wish I'd ordered them from you off ebay so I could leave you some good feedback there too :D

All Arrived Ok after the intial panic by us yestrerday.

Thanks So Much Sharon very impressed as always. And An Extra thankyou for the Yellow Cherries that were included - Hope they produce more yellows.

All Arrived Ok after the intial panic by us yestrerday.

Thanks So Much Sharon very impressed as always. And An Extra thankyou for the Yellow Cherries that were included - Hope they produce more yellows.

Royal Mail are such a laugh :lol:

glad you like the shrimp

i have plenty more if anyone wants to buy

sharon

Sharon, all shrimps in perfect condition, and definately more than 10, thank you very much.

Anyone who wants to buy shrimps, I can highly recommend buying from Sharon.

I also would recommend these shrimps from sharon, they are very well looked after and are all in super condition...

ps, mine are doing great sharon thanks loads :)

would it be worth it to ship to the us, or would shipping just be too much? i would LOVE to buy some, i just dont know if its practical!

sharon id be interest in some cherries and yellows if you have any left, i have a shrimp tank with mainly amano and chrystal reds in, will they interbreed? di

sharon id be interest in some cherries and yellows if you have any left, i have a shrimp tank with mainly amano and chrystal reds in, will they interbreed? di

hello there

cherries and cystal red shrimp i think will interbreed,

i have plenty left pm me if you would like some

sharon

Most reactions

Back