Cherry Shrimp 3 For £1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking about starting a shrimp only tank, if I got 60 young how long should I expect to wait before they breed?

Also how can I tell if my tank could handle the extra ammonia etc..

Depends on size of size of your tank as bigger tank means they will grow faster, but I usually see em holding eggs once reach around 2cm in size so a month or 2 , I've got well over 400 young not inc my breeding group of 100 in a 60ltr tank and hardly do water changes on it as not needed cos shrimp have a lot less bioload than fish so don't produce waste like fish excret from there gills

hi there do you have 75 available

Thanks

Damien

Yes pal easily have 75 for you no problems

Hi, I'm interested in some shrimp, please - 15 juveniles and 5 of the larger ones? Can pay by PayPal .... £20 posted, is that right? Also, are you selling any plants at the mo (not floating ones!)? Thanks :)

Hi, I'm interested in some shrimp, please - 15 juveniles and 5 of the larger ones? Can pay by PayPal .... £20 posted, is that right? Also, are you selling any plants at the mo (not floating ones!)? Thanks :)

Yes that's correct and Paypal is fine please send to [email protected] and let me know what days best for posting , only day I can't do this week is Thursday due to work, and yes can always take some cuttings of plants from my discus tank got giant valias or hygrophila polysperma say 25p per cutting or shoot ?

Great, could I take 10 cuttings of each, please? Assume postage is still ok at £10? If you could post so they arrive either Tues, Weds or Thurs that will be good. Will send PayPal £25 + delivery details over shortly Thanks.

Great, could I take 10 cuttings of each, please? Assume postage is still ok at £10? If you could post so they arrive either Tues, Weds or Thurs that will be good. Will send PayPal £25 + delivery details over shortly Thanks.

no problems i can manage that easy enough :)

can you send me your paypal address please and i will send payment. £25 for 75 shrimps and £10 postage so total of £35 :)

also what day will you post?

Thanks
Damien

can you send me your paypal address please and i will send payment. £25 for 75 shrimps and £10 postage so total of £35 :)

also what day will you post?

Thanks
Damien

was above but its [email protected] and anyday is fine apart from wednesday posting as am working ... was ment to be thursday but got rung up about an hour ago to change it :S

so either tomorrow, tuesday or thursday ..... posting friday for sat delivery holds an extra cost

Payment sent... Thank you!

no problems pal are you ok for me to send your order tomorrow for delivery tuesday aswel ?

I have sent payment. £35, can you post Tomorow please.

Thanks
Damien

no problems will do, once sent ill pm you the parcel tracking number and this is your confirmation that they are on there way to you

Just note to mark edson thanks for your order which will send out today with the other orders but in future can you contact me 1st As if I didn't check my PayPal I wouldve never known about your order lol

Payment sent... Thank you!

no problems pal are you ok for me to send your order tomorrow for delivery tuesday aswel ?

I have sent payment. £35, can you post Tomorow please.

Thanks
Damien

no problems will do, once sent ill pm you the parcel tracking number and this is your confirmation that they are on there way to you

Sorry, only just seen this... But yes, delivery on Tue, Weds or Thurs is great... Thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back