Cherry Red Shrimp

kramers

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Does anyone just happen to have a compatability list for cherry red shrimp. I've been told trial and error and to start off with ghost shrimp, something that isn't going to be as easily noticed. I'd hate to put in ghosts and they do well, put in cherry's and they turn into a tasty shrimp cocktail.

Does anyone just happen to have a compatability list for cherry red shrimp. I've been told trial and error and to start off with ghost shrimp, something that isn't going to be as easily noticed. I'd hate to put in ghosts and they do well, put in cherry's and they turn into a tasty shrimp cocktail.

i found this if its any help, as i want to get some of these, but can only find them on ebay
http://www.danielhagan.com/shrimp/breeding.htm

Don't buy them with the view they will give you hours of 'visual' entertainment... a friend of mine bought 4 Cherrys and is dissapointed... they are really small and he never sees them... unless he moves the bogwood/rocks etc... they do help clean up though...

I have a tank set-up purely for shrimp and I always see my cherries. My algeas are a different story it really depends if they need to hide from anything.

where do you get the cherry fire shrimp:????:

Most reactions

Back