Cheaper alternative to Indian almond leaves?

What am I walking into in here? I have live oaks too and collected a huge bag in Fall. Now I rinse them and drop them in the tank. :)
Thank you. They can’t seem to comprehend that I have a live oak not a regular oak.

Okay. Can we not disrespect anyone who is trying to help. Yes, people are prone to making mistakes, but that doesn't mean that they're stupid.

There are numerous Species of oak trees. Red oak, White Oak, Live Oak, Sawtooth Oak, etc. You basically can use any tree leaves that don’t have white sap coming out if them. Those are toxic.

Okay. Can we not disrespect anyone who is trying to help. Yes, people are prone to making mistakes, but that doesn't mean that they're stupid.
It was the heat of the moment. You guys couldn’t seem to understand what I was saying and kept saying I was in the wrong. Y’all clearly weren’t trying to help lol

To anyone in the UK, saying live oak sounds like an oak tree that is alive. We don't have that species over here so Salty&Onion didn't know what you were talking about. I had to google live oak to find out as I'd never heard of it either.
Ok. And when I said google “live oak tree” they obviously didn’t listen. He was too caught up in his own world

Calm down, everyone. I swear that I feel like I’m baby sitting sometimes! Live Oak trees are a beautiful old tree that can live 100+years. They were all over Southern plantations during the antebellum and post civil war. Speaking of which, Aunt Jemima pancakes are being discontinued.

Most reactions

Back