Cheap Plants For Sale

aly_starh

Fish Aficionado
Reaction score
Plants: Moss Ball
Size: Medium (recently divided from a massive one)
Sales price: £1.50
Postage & Packaging: £1.00
Photograph:
SDC13161.jpg

(Moss ball will take a week or so to form the Ball shape again as it had been divided to to growing too big!!) HAS ONLY BEEN A DAY AND A BALL SHAPE HAS ALREADY BEEN FORMED! :good:
Picture taken next to a mouse for size comparison!

Plants: Anubia Nana
Size: Medium
Sales price: £2.50
Photograph:
AnubiasNana.jpg

Plants: Hemianthus callitrichoides
Quantity for sale: 1X Pot(out of pot now)
Sales price: £2.99
Photograph:
Hemianthus_callitrichoides_full.jpg

(This plant needs moderate to high lighting, has 20 leaves or so. my tank light was not good enough, idt)

These are stock photos, my camera is out of battery. These plants were taken from my community tank, which has been picked up today. The rest i will be keeping (in the hope i get a betta soon!)

Paypal Only and Uk please.
Thanks

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

Edited: to add mmoss ball picture

how many moss balls you got left mate? Im interested in buying the ones you got left if any, let me know and send paypal details :) thanks

i have 2, but i am getting a betta soon, so i will keep one.

Meaning there is 1 left. They grow quite well IMO, so just divide them and you will have loads in no time.

If you are still interested, get back to me andi will send you payment details.

Thanks

Most reactions

Back