Cheap Co2

Noahs ark6

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Hi.

i've been spending quite alot of time looking for the fluval 88g co2 kit, and i found it realy realy cheap, some places were charging £80+ thought i'd let you all know, just in case :good:
fluval 88g co2

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hi.

i've been spending quite alot of time looking for the fluval 88g co2 kit, and i found it realy realy cheap, some places were charging £80+ thought i'd let you all know, just in case :good:
fluval 88g co2

I have been looking at this, and was looking on ebay round about 60squid, Just starting to do real plants, next week and thought I would see any reviews but not a lot around, So it would be nice to hear if any member as used this and your thoughts :) I did watch a youtube vid on the workings of the 88g and the co2 refill might be costly? I think it lasts about a month and you can't turn it off, as I was told you don't need co2 running at nights? but might be good thing for a beginner. Be watching this post to see if anyone as any info :good:

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
still last about 5 minutes. pointless purchase in my book, whatever the price.

get a fire extinguisher, get a regulator, get a needle valve, job done, for life.

still last about 5 minutes. pointless purchase in my book, whatever the price.

get a fire extinguisher, get a regulator, get a needle valve, job done, for life.
Can't reiterate how true this is.

Is this the sort of kit your talking about? and is this done good for a co2 kit?

http://www.ukaps.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=266

I've heard that a 2liter pop bottle, some brewer's yeast, some air tubing, an airstone and some silicone will do the trick. not sure how good it is but it would be SUPER cheap of a set-up

I've heard that a 2liter pop bottle, some brewer's yeast, some air tubing, an airstone and some silicone will do the trick. not sure how good it is but it would be SUPER cheap of a set-up

yeah, super cheap and super unstable. no ta :)

that CO2 is doing nothing in his tank, it's just going straight out of the top of the tank. I will just add, to those wanting to use C02, research research research. There's more to it than just setting it up and getting on with life.

here's my C02 diffuser, and see how it disperses around the tank

one big advantage of pressurized co2, is that you can turn it off at night when not needed, thats the main reason i'm going with pressurized co2, not diy soda bottles e.t.c :good:

Most reactions

Back