Cheap Bettas???

why would it matter if ur a newbie?......well, it doesnt...mainly because im a newbie also...lol

if and when i do breed then every one who wants one, and pays for the shipping can have one.

bettabub said:
why would it matter if ur a newbie?......well, it doesnt...mainly because im a newbie also...lol

if and when i do breed then every one who wants one, and pays for the shipping can have one.
could i have a male and female ??? :D of course id pay shiping

Vectrum said:
bettabub said:

im sure if i do get them to breed then u could have 2

y not.....as long as u could pay the shipping

bettabub said:
Vectrum said:
bettabub said:

im sure if i do get them to breed then u could have 2

y not.....as long as u could pay the shipping
no problem :D

I'd love one but I have no idea what the shipping would cost, I don't get much mail :X

if you do intend to have too many fry, i'll take some. i'm also in michigan too

im very intested its cool having a piece of a betta thart i know other will that i talk to often. :D

I'd love a female, even a male if he looks half as pretty as the father.

I'd love to buy 1 or 2. How much would s&h possibly be? Oh I hope I can buy some from you :) Yes I am a betta nut *hehe*:kana: :kana: :D :p A big one at that. I used to have about 12 but something in my water, (I used conditioned tap water),killed all but 2 that went undetected by my tests. Now I use spring water. But yes indeed I'd be especially interested in a crowntail or 2:) I'd love to have a male and female.

i'm not sure just yet how much S&H will be....right now i'm paying $42 for fedex overnight shipping.

well, i'm gettin the fish in today! finally!

BUT....that dad is no longer the one i'm paying for :( they said that he had mutated or something, but they are going to send me another male. he is really a pretty boy.....blue butterfly. it's still worth it.

now to make sure that everything is ready! it is estimated to be here at around 3PM....i'm gettin so ansty :D

Most reactions

Back