Chance, 5 And Half Months Old, Shar Pei

guineapigqueen

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Chance was 5 and half months old so I thought I would take some new pictures of him. I also managed to get one of his lovely blue tongue whilst he was yawning.
Chance is a lazy hound he loves to sleep, hes a bit like me really. Has a thing for birds, if any birds go past he is straight after them trying to catch them, but nothing so far. We are having a few problems with his skin, espcially around his face and underneath.

Here are the pictures...

Just woken up
000_4003.jpg

000_4009.jpg

Blue Tongue
000_4006.jpg

His pal, Delightful, he loves to clean her ears and she doesn't care
000_4013.jpg

000_4015.jpg

000_4017.jpg

SMILE
000_4019.jpg

Emma x

he looks fabulous, i love these dogs, :wub: they just have so much spare skin :lol:

Thank you for the lovely comments. We are trying our best to get his coat sorted, he is also in molt, so I dont know what is normal or not, lol!
Here are a few more pictures...

000_4023.jpg

000_4033.jpg

000_4036.jpg

And a video so you can hear him snore :crazy: ...

Emma x

That is quite a snore :crazy:

Hope you can get his skin problem sorted,from what i have been told by other shar-pei owners it can be a problem with them

Shar Peis are adorable...Chance is a beauty!! I don't think I could own one due to the large number of health problems the breed suffers, such a shame cause they are so cute!! I love the purple tongue, my Chow has a matching one :)

Shar Pei's were orginally bred with Chow Chows for certain characteristics and one is that lovely blue tongue! Some of the lighter coloured Shar Pei's have a lavender colour. There skin problems put a lot of people of, Chance's is pretty bad at the moment but I love him and wouldnt change him or his horrible skin, I am considering getting another Shar within the next year or so.

Emma x

Most reactions

Back