Celebrity Big Brother Scraping The Bottom Of The Barrel.

Well, judging by this thread, there actually aren't any celebrities in there because I haven't heard of any of them. How can you be a celebrity if people haven't heard of you?

Get some real celebrities and it might be even remotely appealing to a few other people.

Big Brother was always a bunch of cr4p at it's height, getting a load of people no one knows or really doesn't care about isn't good TV.

I'm usually a big brother fanatic but haven't watched one episode this year. Especially with Jade Goody in there!! ugh

Is anyone with shilpa?
how you mean? if you mean with her in the sense that i can't see any racism then yes. with her as a person, no, the real problem is class, shilpa has no concept of what real life is. and therein is the problem.

The biggest celeb for me has to be Dirk Benedict, the guy who played starbuck in the original battlestar galactica, and face in the A team. Shilpa is really attractive though, I bet she wishes she hadn't lowered herself to this level, and Jade had no reason to go back into the house, even as a celebrity.

Most reactions

Back