Cayotes Tank

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

ok thats it fixed just hit refresh or new people to the topic the new image will come up automatically sorry didn't fix it sooner been at my bro's 21st party :) :D

I have refreshed loads of times, the very first post on this thread, the pic is still big :blink:

Well ive reposted now, some more coming tomorrow, hehe when i get the fish that is.........ah there sitting in the shop just waiting for me ahhhhh

Since William has re-sized the first pic I have deleted the pics that I resized earlier.

I was just attempting to figure out a way to resize the original so people would not have to scroll sideways to view and read posts!!

Danny did a fantastic job on re-sizing them originally and I felt mine were no longer needed!!

Hope you finally got the pics Cayote!!!

CM

Well, I'll let you in on a secret, some may have seen :p in my pictures the first picture was huge :*) :*) The thing is with adobe photoshop and I imagine other image programs they usually will only show huge images at 50% or sometimes only 33% of there actual size well thats what confused me don't worry i deleted it fast :sly: :sly: :lol:

I still have more plants to get, its a bit empty on plants right now, nettie who took these said i was having problems because the tank water was so yellow still, so she said when that clears she`l come down and do all the fish and the tank properly, but till then the yellow waters reflecting back spoiling all photos

Woohoo the christmas tank lol :D :D

Great lookin tank cayote B)

very festive , its realy nice cayote love the decorations hehe :thumbs:

that is one lovely fish cayote :thumbs: ooo i :wub: it :thumbs:
tanks looking realy good love the plants, nice big pic lol :lol: but it's realy
nice. :rolleyes:

Cayotes Pictus Cat......
Thank you, its much better now, been away a bit, god theres a few more fish in there, cant remember since last photos but here goes

Red Tailed Shrimps x2
Kuhli Loaches x2
Pearl Gourmis x2
Dwarf Gourmis x2
Clown Loaches x3
Candy Stripe Loaches x2
Pakistan Loach x3
Glowlight Tetras x10
Neon Tetras x7
Cardinal Tertra x1 ( got mixed up with neons )
Rummy Noses Tetra x2
Bronze Corydora x2
Albino Corydora x2
Black Windows x2
Albion Frogs x2
Armoured Catfish x2

Thats i with fish, oh loooooaaaaaadddddsssssss more plants added and BOUNCE ! my yellow in tank is going, so its looking miles better so whole new piccys ( ones you can see ) comming soom, the plants look cool even if i do say so myself now, theres loads !

Any way more piccys, old ones though

This is of my Pictus Cat, ah bless him just a baby

Attachments

• post_22_1041539277.jpg
    post_22_1041539277.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 93

Most reactions

Back