Cats

They put one of those dome collars around her just for getting spayed? wierd.. very cute though. Miss Mittens looks like my boy, but im sure she's alittle more diva than him hehe

They put one of those dome collars around her just for getting spayed? wierd.. very cute though. Miss Mittens looks like my boy, but im sure she's alittle more diva than him hehe

yeah, stop her pulling out her stitches or bothering the wound.

she's definately a diva, right stroppy madam when she wants to be!

wasn't impressed with lu-li this morning, she woke us up at 1am knocking a glass candleholder off the shelf and smashing it all over the bedroom floor :angry:

wasn't impressed with lu-li this morning, she woke us up at 1am knocking a glass candleholder off the shelf and smashing it all over the bedroom floor :angry:

<ancient chinese ploverb>
People who live with glass candlesticks, shouldn't have cats. :rolleyes:
I've lost count of the beautiful and antique things my catses have smashed. I now keep anything nice and breakable in a cabinet.

<ancient chinese ploverb>
People who live with glass candlesticks, shouldn't have cats. :rolleyes:
I've lost count of the beautiful and antique things my catses have smashed. I now keep anything nice and breakable in a cabinet.

yeah i know! my older cat is alright she very rarely breaks stuff, but lu-li is such a cheeky little kitten, she gets everywhere and into everything... actually sayng that though i just noticed what mitts is playing with.... one of my neckalces given to me by my grandma :rolleyes:

cute cats, i love cats, i have 2 i did have 3, garfield died at the age of 14, he was a smokey coloured persian.
but i still got Toby and BO
This is my british blue, 'BO' yes thats right 'Bo' it was his dads name. hes nearlly 2 years now.
View attachment 39678
View attachment 39681

this is toby i think hes around 8 years old
View attachment 39679
View attachment 39680

HI
Not much of a poster here,more of a reader,but was struck by the resemblance to my Jack.
He's about 13 now and daft as a brush!

Attachments

• jack1.JPG
    jack1.JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 76
And another,as he's the light of my life..
The black one is Suki..she's about 3 now and a proper wee madam!

Attachments

• jack.JPG
    jack.JPG
    35.1 KB · Views: 50
  • suki1.JPG
    suki1.JPG
    48 KB · Views: 58
Hi all.
I love cats.I love your cats too.

This is Alfie;he is 11 on April 22nd. I watched him being born one night as I stroked his mother to keep her calm.
Most peple/books say leave them alone when giving birth,but River(the mum) made such awful noises through labour and only stopped when I stroked her..It was lovely to watch and be there for her.
My 'Ex' got custody of the mother when we split,but she's still doing fine(now aged 18!).

Postman has just delivered me a new plant for my tank.Must go.
Bye for now
Malfie

alf2.jpg

My first post and its about my little Lily, she's my lovely little burmese kitty and is about 10 months old :)

Lily.jpg

all your cats look really cute, ive got four of my own an absolutely adore them, two female and two male, your cat is anything but old at four, my two lads are both 11 and still full of life and no different from when they were five.

Nick

awwwww luvlee puss's, i luv cats, ive got 5, three of which are kittens,they're only 5 weeks old, their mother isnt yet one either, so i guess shes still classed as a kitt too.

blinky.jpg picture isnt too good, but this is Blinky, hes about 4 years old​

brandy_fedup_an_feeding.jpg Brandy and the babies, she looks so fed up, luv her​

3_babies.jpg ginger one is Carter, and the two black an whites are called Dory(one on top,white face) and Kermit​

P.S why cant i put decent sized pics on here like you lot???? :look:

Most reactions

Back