Cats Whiskers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah touched a nerve? No worries some people aren't worth my time.
Lol, don't over estimate yourself. FYI. but spending your time brushing up on your people skills would be a good use of it though.

I'm here because I have an interest in aquariums, but also a vested interest in science

well that's up for debate. From here it seems you only have a vested interest in being right. Which is funny since you now state, regarding carinas fish, that the barbels may grow back...which would make your initial commment wrong. But obviously you can disregard those facts mentioned in my last post as it's easier to make comments like the ones you made above....oh how very scientific of you. I think I've farted more science than your capable of...

Heres a quick quote 'only fools shout "fool"'.

LMAO...wow that was cutting! I haven't heard anything that funny in ages, pass my thanks onto your mum for that one.

At the end of the day your statements, are now different from your first....whether you admit it or not you were wrong. End of story.

Thats OK, I'm not going to go down to your level.

You can have the 'last post' after this one, if you like.

Its not possible to inform some people who will do anything to twist the facts, and are blinded by their own ignorance.

(BTW 'your mommy teach you that?' - how old are you? wait don't tell me, I would probably get done for harrassing a minor).

I have my hobbies, you obviously have yours, 'living' on this forum being one of them, have a great life, and don't worry, please don't post to me, because I won't post to you (not in big words anyway).

TATA.

Thats OK, I'm not going to go down to your level.

You can have the 'last post' after this one, if you like.

Its not possible to inform some people who will do anything to twist the facts, and are blinded by their own ignorance.

(BTW 'your mommy teach you that?' - how old are you? wait don't tell me, I would probably get done for harrassing a minor).

I have my hobbies, you obviously have yours, 'living' on this forum being one of them, have a great life, and don't worry, please don't post to me, because I won't post to you (not in big words anyway).

TATA.

Hmm you won't come down to my level but finish off with ...'not in big words anyway'. Once again you've back-tracked on yourself and come down to my supposed level. This is comedy at it's best lol!

And also, again, you ignore commenting on the facts of the case and that you started saying one thing and are now saying another...not a very scientific approach is it? How exactly have I changed the facts? I'm still stating what I said originally, that Carinas tsn barbels will probably grow back assuming she resolves whatever problem caused them to fall off to begin with. You however have changed your stance...but you're unwilling to admit it and that's far more childish than anything I may have said to you in the last 5 posts!

And how exactly do I live on this forum?.... please let me know, I can't wait for this answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back