Catfish & Betta?

Status
Not open for further replies.
quite honestly i very much doubt it.

only the other day you posted saying how your betta was getting along fine with your goldfish.

any fish you own would do better being dead. you obviously don't give a dam about the health of your fish.

i do do do do do do do! its just ive got alot and im trying to find away to keep them healthy and living in the same tank.

Why buy fish if you can't look after them? That demonstrates lack of care for the fish.

might as well log out now Oohfeeshy so that if you get banned you wont permenetly be out of here.

No thanks, I'm busy answering peoples questions.

I think I know what im going to do with it!
Ok im going to take my betta out of his 5gal and put the betta in the 3gal so i can put the eel in there.
Its got a heater and hideouts. Ive also got the right food for him bloodworms freeze dried.
Is that better? sad1.gif

No! If you read the information that was posted about the fish you have bought it will soon outgrow these tanks. You need to give this fish to someone with a much bigger tank and the correct conditions.

Read what people have already said! They aren't saying it to annoy you, they are giving you good advice!

The only person who deserves to be banned here is you Ihave2goldfish, what anyone with such a complete lack of respect is doing on a fish forum is just beyond my understanding. My advise to you is that if you really cant be bothered to learn about and care for your fish properly you go and join one of the multitude of crap forums out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back