Cat Positions

Better is Betta

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Hi everyone.....anyone a lover of cats? Does your cat sit or sleep in real strange positions? Have you got any pics to show just how funny your cat sleeps? Get a look at my old girl.

img_2217.jpg

I call this the road kill position

img_2218.jpg

Hahaha. My cat used to lay like this in front of the wood fire. Very funny to see. Once she got too hot, she would get up whinging and stretch out on the cold tiles in another room.

Yep, got a pic of one of my cats sleeping just like that in the pets section. They are very funny sometimes aren't they :lol:

Yep, got a pic of one of my cats sleeping just like that in the pets section. They are very funny sometimes aren't they :lol:
Ha ha yeh I just checked it out, Millie is adorable. My son had a look and said she looks like she's been partying all night long.

My cat is usually a bit more refined in her sleeping habits (just falls off things :lol: ) but when our dogs lay like that we say "dead dog".

My cat is usually a bit more refined in her sleeping habits (just falls off things :lol: ) but when our dogs lay like that we say "dead dog".
Hahaha yeh mine has had a few of those falls but I have never seen any weird positions that my dog sleeps in just door mat position.

I had this topic in the non fish photographs but decided to show you in the pet section which was more appropriate. My cat now has a silly sitting position which I find not very lady like. I wonder what she was thinking about.

img_2223.jpg

img_2224.jpg

"Man I really should not have eaten that last mouse" :lol:

or

" Does this pose make my belly look big?"

At least she hasn't done what our Dopey cat does, start washing herslef only to forget to but her tongue back in her mouth ;) .

I love it! When my cat strikes this pose I call her Jabba the Hut, but I sometimes substitute the "Jabba" for her name (Chipsie) lol.

I had to add a couple of pictures of Spook.

P1000290.jpg

P1000291.jpg

And I know the heading said Cat Positions....but I couldn't resist putting up a couple of Leah....

P1010439.jpg

Leah determined to fit into a bed not designed for her

P1020076-1.jpg

And Dead Dog.

I love it! When my cat strikes this pose I call her Jabba the Hut, but I sometimes substitute the "Jabba" for her name (Chipsie) lol.
Hahaha now thats funny Yeh good call Jabba the Hut position. :good:

I had to add a couple of pictures of Spook.

P1000290.jpg

P1000291.jpg

And I know the heading said Cat Positions....but I couldn't resist putting up a couple of Leah....

P1010439.jpg

Leah determined to fit into a bed not designed for her

P1020076-1.jpg

And Dead Dog.
Awwwww! that is so cute....I can't resist the temptation of jumping on them and giving them a BIG CUDDLE :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

LOVE IT!!

Heres Daisy in some wierd possitions
8cb987e3.jpg

42ee93b9.jpg

Maisy is too prim & proper these days but this is them both as kittens that i found quite funny
16c64ca4.jpg

now Truffles! where to start :lol:
GEDC1552.jpg

GEDC1555.jpg

GEDC1829.jpg

GEDC1835.jpg

GEDC1852.jpg

GEDC2188.jpg

:look:

LOVE IT!!

Heres Daisy in some wierd possitions
8cb987e3.jpg

42ee93b9.jpg

Maisy is too prim & proper these days but this is them both as kittens that i found quite funny
16c64ca4.jpg

now Truffles! where to start :lol:
GEDC1552.jpg

GEDC1555.jpg

GEDC1829.jpg

GEDC1835.jpg

GEDC1852.jpg

GEDC2188.jpg

:look:
Hahah I love the couch position and the sandwich positions your cats are adorable :wub: :wub:

Our old boy Snowy relaxing on the seat above our dog Brutus ♥
Snowy1.jpg

Our dog Brutus is more in the habbit of sleeping in strange positions :p
Brutus 6.jpg

I have a Black Oriental Cat who sleeps in a Yoga position... Unfortunately I can't upload the photo right now but I will as soon as I get chance.

Most reactions

Back