Can't Find Bettas

marktank03

Reaction score
since joining this forum last week iv decided to get a Betta (or 2 or 3, u get the idea!!) but iv been to my 4 lfs, and nota thing to be found!!! its so frustrating, i was gona spend my days off looking at and purchasing a Betta or 2!!!

anyone else have this trouble? :angry:

have you tried maidenhead aquatics?
two of my local maidenhead aquatics have them.

yeah my local maidenhead havnt had any for agees!! they did about 6-7 months ago!! and they were gorgeous, i asked to reserve one, and they said no :(

id prefer to see them before i buy them, iv thought about online, but id rather have them there and then!!! might have to at this rate though!!

my last one came from a lfs, but it wasnt the best lfs, very small, ran by 2 very wierd looking blokes, and they sold me it with tiger barbs (i was a newbie)!1

Maybe if you find out which day they come in then you can be first there to have a look at them. I know one of my lfs has them in on set days and everyone goes round to see which ones they like, then the next day they go on sale. They will however allow you to reserve them over the phone on the day they go on sale.

Good luck finding one :D

i know they get there stock in on a wed, ready to sell for the weekend, and i usually go in on weds to see what will be available, but they just dnt seem to stock them anymore, bit dissapointing really :(

my lfs ordersanything i ask them to in but thats cos i get on really well with the guy that runs the place but it doesnt hurt to ask

i know they get there stock in on a wed, ready to sell for the weekend, and i usually go in on weds to see what will be available, but they just dnt seem to stock them anymore, bit dissapointing really :(
if you are desperate to get one, the 3 lfs here in swindon, wiltshire have them in stock.
maidenhead aquatics and world of water.
although i got mine from old forge tropicals in devizes.
better phone them first before actually driving there.

Wow... a fish store without bettas? lol... they all have them here, in the little plastic cups.

:crazy: we dont have our bettas in icky plastic cups in UK. :grr:
Just have them in with other fishes that can nip their fins, or
In them traps so the other fishes can tease them! :look:

we went to maidenhead aquatics today and i mentioned in passing that i was after a white betta and he said he`d be ordering on tuesday so he`s going to ring me when he finds out if he can get what i want or not.

If you want good quality bettas... try Joby.

www.jobysbettas.co.uk

i have bought about 15 from her in the past few months and not one has arrived dead and not one has died since receiving them :)

Most reactions

Back