www.ukaps.org
Reaction score
9" approx 4yrs i think (been passed on to me) common plec,

fishstuffforsale001.jpg

fishstuffforsale003.jpg

fishstuffforsale002.jpg

fishstuffforsale004.jpg

Thanks

commons are extremely hard to sex and seeing as they cannot be bred in an aquarium (they spawn in mudbanks), most people tend not to bother trying to sex them.

commons are extremely hard to sex and seeing as they cannot be bred in an aquarium (they spawn in mudbanks), most people tend not to bother trying to sex them.

Thanks for reply but i asked for the sex as in gender... anyone else?

Thanks for reply but i asked for the sex as in gender... anyone else?

I may of read Scatz reply wrong but i think he is saying that common Plecs are hard to sex and what is the point in sexing them as they will not breed in a aquarium anyway (so no need to know) i may be totaly wrong though.

...what is the point in sexing them as they will not breed in a aquarium anyway (so no need to know)....
So you know whether to call it sue or bob :fun: ;)

I see where your coming from but it's like egmel said! It would be good to know sex anyway rather than calling it "it" and it wont be the best idea to keep 2 males together.

(or pepper as his/her name is! lol)

Just a reminder so we are all on the same wavelength, i am asking for the gender, NOT how to sex them (i only have 1 anyway!)

Thanks

Just a reminder so we are all on the same wavelength, i am asking for the gender, NOT how to sex them (i only have 1 anyway!)
Yes but if it is impossible to sex them (tell which sex they are) then no-one here will be able to tell you the gender of yours!

Most reactions

Back