Can you actually buy fish online?

Why can they not if amazon can why can the rest not?
I think they can. Transportation of live animals was considered essential so if I could get my chickens in the mail I dont see why you cant get fish too. Unless the individual company chose to close down they should still be open for shipping

OP is in the UK- only essential workers are allowed out. Going to the warehouse to feed/ clean fish maybe, but not selling fish nor having couriers move them.
Ok

Yeah they do! Goldfish, guppies, snails, shrimp....

Screenshot of amazon listings

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200327-164057_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200327-164057_Chrome.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 72
  • Screenshot_20200327-164107_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200327-164107_Chrome.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 104
  • Screenshot_20200327-164101_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200327-164101_Chrome.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 100
I've never bought from Amazon, but I hear the plants they sell are terrible and nasty. Just from the reviews I've read. I can't imagine how they treat their fish. :unsure:

I've never bought from Amazon, but I hear the plants they sell are terrible and nasty. Just from the reviews I've read. I can't imagine how they treat their fish. :unsure:
The fish arent sold directly through amazon, they are just the carriers. It is individual sellers selling through amazon. Hut I agree most of the reviews are bad. One sellers marimo moss balls prices are the best and good quality too. I even got an extra

The fish arent sold directly through amazon, they are just the carriers. It is individual sellers selling through amazon. Hut I agree most of the reviews are bad. One sellers marimo moss balls prices are the best and good quality too. I even got an extra
Sweet, I might have to get some moss balls off of Amazon. I've actually been meaning to get some! ;)

Most reactions

Back