Can We Have An Aquascape Contest?

why not set it up so people have to post a picture with the forums name clearly visible. Like with a piece of paper reading "fishforums.net" or something similar . . .

Much harder to cheat then.

Lol ... or a copy of todays newspaper to make sure the kidnapee is still alive oh wait thats a different movie !!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What if people were posting pictures of different newspapers from around the world ???

Nobody would know if it was current or not really, they would all be reporting different front-page stories

I was only making a joke guys, it wasnt a serious suggestion !!!!!!

why not set it up so people have to post a picture with the forums name clearly visible. Like with a piece of paper reading "fishforums.net" or something similar . . .

Much harder to cheat then.

Lol ... or a copy of todays newspaper to make sure the kidnapee is still alive oh wait thats a different movie !!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What if people were posting pictures of different newspapers from around the world ???

Nobody would know if it was current or not really, they would all be reporting different front-page stories

I was only making a joke guys, it wasnt a serious suggestion !!!!!!

Could be fun

Attachments

• discus_crp.jpg
    discus_crp.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 22
Gowjas tank. I love those discus mate.

Cheers like a said on my other piccy had a bad algae outbreak in the end had to start again, tank re-scaped and re-planted it now needs a trimp and maybe a bit of a shuffle round

You all are not ready for my ultimate genius designing.... but you are going to be the first to see it....

TAAAA DAAAAAAH!
newtank.jpg

Now, on a serious note, this indicates endless possibilities, endless creation, and unlimited thinking. It COULD go marine, it could go fresh, it could be cichlid, it could be a turtle grow out tank. it could be brackish. it's the ultimate aquascape because I can do ANYTHING with it!!!

Okay. seriously....
FTSNNN.jpg

that;s what you all want from me... isn't it :rolleyes: ?

how much does that tank with rocks weigh?
Not too much different from a tank of all water because the large rocks are taking up volume in the tank that water isn't... thus replacing the waters weight with rock weight. Unless you have very heavy stone or light weight stone it should all be the same in the end. :good:

you can do aquascapes with rocks. :good:
Oh, I know... I am very happy with how mine is coming along but I must give you kudos on an excellent looking tank. What kind of back ground is that?

Well we can't have an official one since TFF mods won't agree. I think a long time ago we used to have one but people used to cheat by either grabbing photos that weren't theres off the net and making multiple accounts to vote for themselves more than once. But i'm pretty sure that you can pick someone to be thread supervisor and just hold one on your own.

I think this could be solved by limiting the participants only to who has their planted tank's journal written here. By seeing the progression, we know that it is their own tank or not.

Just a suggestion.

I have a planted tank and journal in hand. But I'm going to say nay to that. We just saw that excellent rock tank.

Planted tanks aren't everything wonderful in aquascaping. I'll say that I do love plants. But they don't make everything.

Most reactions

Back