Can U Settle This Argument

michellebradford

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
well my husband has resprayed my car for my birthday now he has said it has come out pink and i want it purple which i think it is, so i was just wondering what you thought.

this is before he started

6916_1.jpg

during (to prove he did it)

29thmay07024.jpg

finished (just needs a bit of cleaning)
29thmay07028.jpg

29thmay07029.jpg

29thmay07027.jpg

the last pic looks more purple to me than the others, but either way i think it is a purpley pink, as if you mixed white and red it wouldnt come out like that, and if you mixed red and blue it wouldnt come out like that, and i think its a mixture of the two. But if you think its purple and you like it then thats the main thing anyway.

It indeed really does depend on the light. Personally I think it's more purple than pink, but if I had seen the car in real life, the way it looks in the third (not included the before spraying picture) picture... hmm, I'd think I'd seen a pink car. Like said before though, it's up to you whether or not you like it and call it more purple than pink =)

i want it purple which i think it is, so i was just wondering what you thought.
If you wanted purple and you think it is purple, what does it matter what color it really is? Just for the record, I agree that the lighting makes a difference. To me, it's definitely not pink as I think of it (Pepto Bismol color) or purple (darker as in grape color) but more of a lavendar/violet type of purple.

doesnt matter what the colour is every body will see you coming and wanna know whos driving it :)

Pinkish-purple. (I am so helpful :p)

pinky purple, more pink I think, mad colour though lol, what ever possessed you lol. nah only kidding, are you gonna kit it out with body kits and what not.

chish

That's definitely pinkle (a hybrid pink/purple ;) ) :good:

and thought I'd never be seen dead in such a coloured car (never mind alive!), it's totally way cool. What a lovely pressie.

wow!!!! i want it whatever colour it is, what an ace car! :D

Most reactions

Back