Can Anyone Id This Algae Eater

TT that is awful, plus I'm meant to be silently reading the forum as hubby and baby are asleep!!!

LOL!

My glare is nowhere near that scary!

Shelster said:

Ouch, scary!
biggrin.png
I think I can imagine the glare, you should of played Latin names of species bingo with him, see who wins
biggrin.png
lol, I didn't want to humiliate him too badly; he's probably not used to dealing with people who know what they're talking about
wink.png

Too true - We only get taught so much. Hence why I am so used to saying Hong Kong Loach.
99% of colleagues won't be "into" fish on the side like I am and independently going out and learning :c

Good for you though Sophie! It always helps to have some background knowledge - you may well find clients who are regulars will start asking to see you specifically too
smile.png

Yeah I have a few already :) I love it. Makes me feel special :p
It's hard trying to abide by P@H rules and what I learn from you guys/my books and such.

Got told today I am too harsh with fish refusals.. I do try and keep both sides happy! :(

fluttermoth said:
LOL!

My glare is nowhere near that scary!

You mean that glare is no where near as scary as yours? :p

*hides*

Here's a better photo of one of them;

null_zps21fd26d4.jpg

They're still doing seemingly well - very active and vigorous in their cleaning abilities. They do rather like milling about near my reef pump too.

Still think that one is Gastromyzon scitulus, probably a male, going by the extra colour on it's tail
smile.png

He is a lovely little guy, and a good photo too, I know how frustrating these guys can be to photograph. Mine see the lens getting near them and decide to zoom off at the worst possible time or discover some food they must eat just as I press the button.
I love my 13 of them, they are seriously cool little fish and remind me of stingrays but stuck on glass/ leaves and rocks.
Mine will also venture down on to the sand with the corys and join the general feeding melee after they have cleaned up the food on their usual feeding rocks.

Most reactions

Back