Can Anyone Id These T.cichlids For Me

ye looks like a young mayan but ur fish dont have the tail spot or that something they develope :S i dont know

Were already discussing maybe taking them back. First and foremost they are not what it said on the tank. Although i couldnt remember as soon as i said red terror to hubby he said thats what the shop said.
Probably just as aggressive, but the guy did say they would be fine with my other fish which he cant say for sure can he, not at the size they are now.

We got scared and took them back because they became more and more aggressive and at the teeny size they are now they were squaring up to my blue acara who is twice the size of them. The shop were still insisting they were red terrors, and when i pointed out about the Y markings they gave me a funny look. But anyway in their place we have got 2 diddy fire mouths and a archocentrus sajica who is gorgeous.
So thats it now my tank is complete with as follows
1 Small Oscar
1 Fairly Large Dosile Blue Acara
2 Fire Mouths, small
1 Red tail Shark, again a fair size
1 Fairly big Jack Dempsey
1 Charcoal Grey Sajica
And various bottom feeders all large now.
We have found the new tank we are buying aswell with the largest most oddly piece of bog wood in it i have ever seen. I think sand would look brilliant but ive not had any experience with keeping it clean whats it like? I normally use my gravel cleaner but that would just suck the sand away.

Lily x

I believe its a 600 L but let me check that with hubby im not sure. BIG ! It'll easily cover half the living room wall.

Maybe my extra capacity come from the curve. OOO its gorgeous, love it! Going to leave it running for a few months with some tetra's ect until its matured like my current one.

Most reactions

Back