Buying Online Vs Lfs

foxy_lady126

Reaction score
any opinions or preferences?

My "lfs" is about an hour away, along with a petco, and a local WalMart. Not too many options, especially when they're inbetween fish orders!

My dad used to order salt water fish in the mail and it seemed to go just fine...is it worth it to wait for just the right shipment to come in or is online the better way to go?

it is no differance when buying in the lfs. at the lfs they are also shiped to them so they do go through stress there, and if you order yourself online it is no differance than that or than you buying it at the lfs and taking the drive with them, they still get shuffled around.
just be aware the shiping is expensive for it needs 24hr!
lol

it is no differance when buying in the lfs. at the lfs they are also shiped to them so they do go through stress there, and if you order yourself online it is no differance than that or than you buying it at the lfs and taking the drive with them, they still get shuffled around.
just be aware the shiping is expensive for it needs 24hr!
lol
Going to the lfs i think is a better option at least there you can inspect what your buying , iv never bought posted out fish so cannot really comment on that except to say you cannot see what your buying .

I would say buying from a breeder is the best option, these fish are less stressed and are well feed, or buy from a LFS as you can see what your getting.
Buying online from a shop can be dodgy as you never know what your getting as as long as it get's to you alive thats all the shop wants.

Most reactions

Back