Butterflies

Since you like butterfly's (I'm full of useless links lol..my Favorites is slam packed with em :D)

butterflyW.gif

http://www.gifanimations.com/Image/Animati...__1110312701206
http://www.sevenoaksart.co.uk/Sevenoaks_Art_insects.htm

animal6.gif

buttrfly.gif

butfly17.gif

butfly15.gif

butfly20.gif

butterflower.gif

butterfly.gif

http://www.annthegran.com/Categories/butterflies.html

Blue_butterfly_2.gif

Lepidoptera.gif

http://www.animationlibrary.com/a-l/?n=sub...dir=Butterflies

I have too much crap lol...oh well atleast sometimes it comes in somewhat useful lol :lol:

wuvmybetta said:
Just thought I'd share some pics of the butterfly exhibit we went to today. I took my kiddo on Saturday and it was so,so busy. Today was great though because there weren't tons of people in there. It's a beautiful tropical greenhouse set up with four koi ponds and it was just amazing. We could have stayed all day. They released 12,000 exotic butterflies from all over the world. Unfortunately most were too fast to even get a shot of. Anyway,here's what it looks like from the entrance, and this pic gives no idea as to how big the place actually is.
can no one else see the person wearing the blue shirt???????? :huh: looks like a ghost!!!!!

No, we didnt see the person in blue here ... but when looking at it, it looks like a child walking behind the waterfall to me :p

Quick Question:
What exactly is this place called, and where would we find it?

Erised said:
No, we didnt see the person in blue here ... but when looking at it, it looks like a child walking behind the waterfall to me :p

Quick Question:
it totatly is a person...with a hand on there hip..and one arm in the air..wearing a blue striped shirt....i can see there head and everything!!!!! :crazy: it's pretty crazy..maybe it's the pond ghost!!!!! :crazy: :crazy: look agn on the bottom left side of the waterfall!!!!!..i noticed it RIGHT AWAY!!!!!! :eek:

ye i was thinkin that too..but it cant be a reflection cause theres no one there!!!!!!! :blink: ive already looked for anything that could cause a illusion or a reflection...and theres NOTHING!!!!! it soo weird!!! it could be like a double exposure on a pic...but i dont think that hapens with diggy cameras!!!!!

wuvmybetta said:
SRC,there was the most amazingly blue BF's and I almost died trying to get a pic of them. I finally was waiting patiently by a feeder as one fed and then a volunteer walked up and promised he wouldn't open his wings and show the blue :X

I couldn't find this one in the pamphlet,but it was huge!
The wings look like the profile of a snake's head! :hyper:

Both of you look like you had a great time. :thumbs:

:kewlpics:

:lol:
You guys, there was an alleyway on the other side of the waterfall,here's a pic. Is that where you're seeing people?
Don't get me wrong, I'll never doubt goolish stuff and I'm always up for a good ghost pic :hey: ,so narrow it down for me because I don't see anything.

EDIT~ forgot the pic :*) :whistle:

Attachments

• bfe78.jpg
    bfe78.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 54
CC~ that one was a trip because he was just sitting on the tree vibrating (twittering?) It was really awesome, and thanks to LL for clarifying what it was,I thought it looked very moth'ish.
SRC~ those are too cute B)
Quick Question:
It's a traveling exhibit I believe (the butterflies anyway), and only here until April 3rd (you know I'm gonna go again! :*) ) It's in Fort Worth Texas at the FT.Worth Botanic Gardens :thumbs:

Thanks for the comments,guys. It was really fun and Tues loved it :wub: The butterflies in our backyard aren't nearly as friendly :lol:

wuvmybetta said:
:lol:
You guys, there was an alleyway on the other side of the waterfall,here's a pic. Is that where you're seeing people?
Don't get me wrong, I'll never doubt goolish stuff and I'm always up for a good ghost pic :hey: ,so narrow it down for me because I don't see anything.

EDIT~ forgot the pic :*) :whistle:
LMAOOOO :lol: :lol: :lol: this must be what im seeing...someone behind the waterfall!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg..thats halarious :rofl: :rofl: :*) :*) :*)

just a random point...i think this is acutally a tour fun by Audubon Nature institute, the people amazingbiologirl and I work for...was here years ago. but is now touring the US

Most reactions

Back