Bullied Guppy!

Angels and Guppies together just don't mix well I'm afraid. Angels can be very aggressive and territorial which doesn't make them a good community fish :( x

angels dont mix well with anything unless they are of similar size, or in large groups too big to be picked on. and even then its not a sure thing.
i had a diamond marble angle fish that was beautiful, but it killed off a dwarf gourami, so it went to its old house at the pet shop.
in my opinion angels should be kept species only, or with similar natured territorial fish

angels dont mix well with anything unless they are of similar size, or in large groups too big to be picked on. and even then its not a sure thing.
i had a diamond marble angle fish that was beautiful, but it killed off a dwarf gourami, so it went to its old house at the pet shop.
in my opinion angels should be kept species only, or with similar natured territorial fish

Not entirely true. I had my angel with Cherry Barbs, Shadow Catfish, Golden Wonder Panchax, A pair of Kribs, Female Betta's, Cory's and even Betta fry and she never bothered any of them except the Kribs with them both being types of Cichlid. So it depends on the angel mostly but I agree Angels and Guppies should be together.

Thanks for all your help guys! I do water changes in the tank about 3-4 times a week and he's doing really well! His tail is growing back and he's becoming more and more social. I used a plastic container cover to block some of the vents and he can swim better and better. Soon I'll feel safe to take the cover completely off. Thanks so much for all of your help!

Thanks for all your help guys! I do water changes in the tank about 3-4 times a week and he's doing really well! His tail is growing back and he's becoming more and more social. I used a plastic container cover to block some of the vents and he can swim better and better. Soon I'll feel safe to take the cover completely off. Thanks so much for all of your help!
That is great news! I am so happy for you. It always feels so amazing when or help, love and attention accumulate to positive results. And more preparred if it ever happens again.

Most reactions

Back