Bubbles on the wall of aquarium!

canarsie11

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
I have finally set my tank up. It is running great. I have notice an abundance of bubbles on my tank. Will these disappear as the tank settles? Or must I manually remove them? :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

:cool: haha i have that too...what the hell is it from......i dunno it sucks tho...i see the tanks in the petshops and uno..they dont have em...so whats it from....if its not bad i dont care but if it is i dont want it there :byebye:

Hi,

The bubbles are from the oversaturation of gas (I believe hydrogen) in
the water. This happens when the water comes out of the faucet. It
usually takes a day for the gases to absorb into the water. You can help
it by periodically wiping the bubbles off of the glass and decorations.

well mines saltwater....is that still the same cause....i mean the bubbles...theyll come back and go away and my tank is pretty much only been running two months and it was like cloudy so i told the huy at the local fish store and he said to take 5 gallons out and replace it with 5 new...i did that and it hardly reduced the cloudyness....whats going on ???

hmmm.....

I don't know much about salt water tanks, so I don't
know what could be causing that -_-

Hopefully someone who has a salt water tank will be
able to tell you what is happening!

:D I guess I was being impatient. Woke up this morning all the bubbles from front of the glass has disaapeared. Still have some on side, but I suppose they will be gone soon!

Bubbles eh?? :nod:
I had that the first time i filled my tank.
The second time i filled it,i let the water trickle down over the sides of the tank while it was filling (as apposed to lettint the water hit the bottom of the tank)
Worked a treat for me :cool:

I think it is a close run thing between the guppy and the convict and would say the convict due to the parently care given to the fry, and the number of fry verus the baby eating non baby lover guppy!!!!!!

just take your net or an algae scraper and wipe them off the sides. sometimes it takes a while for the bubbles to go away. I've heard they're not good for the fish, but that came from an unreliable source. I just don't like the cosmetics of the bubbles :p

Most reactions

Back