Bubble Nests

liz2

Fish Aficionado
Reaction score
My boys are bubble nesting for England today. Even my new little one has made a nest. Mr Bojangles has worked out how to make the bubbles stick together, and Koi 2 has one he is proud of. We could have a show us your bubble nests thread... :hyper:

here is my guy working on his bubble nest. and i have only had him for 2 days now!

Attachments

• Fish_009.jpg
    Fish_009.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 32
Bubblenests:

DSCF0352.jpg

Risteek's^

DSCF0815.jpg

Tux's^

Only two of the more AMAZING nests. My other boys do have some nice little ones :)

Wow, Risteek's bubble nest is huge!

Everyone's probably already seen it (I'm such a proud betta mum!), but here are some pics of Darby's first bubble nest:

bubblenest_outside.jpg

bubblenest_inside.jpg

bubblenest_darby.jpg

my god you lot are fast....dont you go to work...no...just take photos all day...I cant my batteries need recharging! :shout:

i know slider isn't in an ideal sized tank, he was an easter present from my sister. i'm going to upgrade him when i get room and when i upgrade some of my other ones just so she doesnt feel bad :good: , i don't want lectured on this, that's why i'm putting this up here. anyways, here are my boys' nests:

pacific's
4knb1ao.jpg

iceman's
66o366q.jpg

chris'
6bw6p9l.jpg

shadow's (this is only part of it. it continues along the side to the other side of the tank)
6arenty.jpg

slider's
6d0hev5.jpg

aladdin's (his tank holds like two gallons of water but it doesnt look like it...)
62593c8.jpg

goose and maverick's (theirs were alot bigger, i dont know what happened...yes their tank is split)
6f0lahj.jpg

I'm not a hundred % sure if Draven has built one. The tank I have him in has a top filter, and while there was loads of bubbles under there I couldn't quite tell if they were made by him or by the filter, but saying that I haven't see that again, so who knows.

Most reactions

Back