Brown Sludge In Fluval

Figures. That would be too convenient. I love using the too short filter brush attached to fish tape (electrician's tool)!

tut tut fishfanatic!!! :lol:

The OCD explains it then!! Lol. Got to have an OCD for cleaning fish tanks when you spend every day doing it just to please people like yourselfs :fun: would be enough to drive any sane person to despair!

I have 120 tanks to gravel clean twice a week, algae wipe 3 times a week, clean the light trays every two weeks, clean the taps, strainers and pipework every week, water change once or twice a week (although tank god its easier as its 5 filters to just change taps on to change the water and auto top up).

Then there are the outdoor systems and ponds :/ i hate... outdoor stuff... so much colder and slimier and full of snails and leeches and mosquito larvae *shudders*

Good job i have OCD/OCD tendancies anyway lol. Ironically... hand washing is one of them so working with water is handy :p

:fun: :lol: I thought my tanks were enough work but 120 geez! I'm definitely just under the "need medication" point on the OCD scale :lol: I actually like maintaining my tanks. I turn up some music and me and the kids dance around while I haul buckets!

I don't do my filters every time as some of the gunk in there will be good for my plants. Probably once a month I do a really thorough clean.

Most reactions

Back