British Display Better?

If I had a fish house, I wouldn't really care less what the stands and tank looked like. But quite personally, I think those metal frame stands are ghastly and I'd never have on "in" the house on display
Yeah, me too.
I think that they'd bee good for a backroom breeder, or a fishroom, but I dont think I'd have on on display.
I did see this cool "modern" metal stand the other day for a 60G, and that was pretty cool. I'd have gotten that, if I had a 60G ;)

all those shops sell many different tanks (on their own) plus lots of choice over heaters, filters, lighting etc... the average fishkeeper in the us can pop into 3 or 4 of those shops in a weekend and between them buy all the bits and bobs to make up their setup.
Yeah, I guess thats true.
I got my 55G set-up over a week or so..
And most people, when they're setting up a "serious" tank hardly ever buy anything at WalMart.
Petco all the way.
I guess petsmart too, but they're :evil:

over here we only really have small independant local fish stores. those stores dont have the buying power to get cheap deals on all that stock so they end up only stocking package deals.

Pets@home?
the tank only options are really just small kiddie tanks. and goldfish bowls. to get a 100G all glass tank without a stand in the UK is not an easy task,

In all my local shops (small or chain store) you can choose to buy Juwel tanks with or without stand; I got one of each.
[/quote]
[/quote]

DAMN QUOTES NOT WORKING, MY POST BELOW

the pets@ home near me has juwel tanks plus 3 or 4 fishRfun tanks - confirming the point.

as i said "Juwel tanks with or without stand" not plain glass tanks of various sizes lots of seperate heaters and filters blah blah. if you wanted a tank with a stand from that shop what would your choices be

Juwel, Juwel or maybe Juwel. - point further confirmed.

Most reactions

Back