bristlenose or peppermint

acording to autoroute - its 125 miles :D

better off paying for them locally i think!

Look around a bit more though, £8.50 seems quite high (and 2" is quite big for a new onw)

smithrc said:
acording to autoroute - its 125 miles :D

better off paying for them locally i think!

Look around a bit more though, £8.50 seems quite high (and 2" is quite big for a new onw)
My mum said would you consider posting 1 or 2? I would think it to be expensive though?

not sure.

Sorry.. i wouldn't want to put the little blighters through the ordeal.

as an individual i'd have to use royal mail and i don't even want to think about how they would be treated.

Companies that post out fish are totally different though as they use trusted parcel people (sorry couldnt spell couriors).

smithrc said:
Sorry.. i wouldn't want to put the little blighters through the ordeal.

as an individual i'd have to use royal mail and i don't even want to think about how they would be treated.

Companies that post out fish are totally different though as they use trusted parcel people (sorry couldnt spell couriors).
Ok well if you come on a camping trip to gloucester or cheltenham too see the beautiful country side :p, then bring a bristlenose or two, and let me know LOL.

Whats the minimum tank size for the peppermints and bristlenoses?

I'm pretty sure I saw the peppermints at my LFS today and they looked great-is there a picture somewhere to make sure the labels were right!! they were speckly though.

I'm just about ready to stock my new tank as I'ved just installed anew heater so after a bit of fiddling that will be at the right temperature in the next few days, and currently boiling my bog wood clean. My tanks 25 gallon.

what is the proper name for the peppermints. i think my fishy book has the common name down as something else.

i have Acabthodoras spinosisimus - chocolate catfish, spiny catfish, channel cat fish, taking cat fish.

or

Agamyxis pectinifrons - white spotted doradid

Most reactions

Back