Brand New Juwel Heater Still In Sealed Box :)

minxfishy

Fish Maniac
Reaction score
SEE POSTS FURTHER DOWN FOR WHATS FOR SALE, ORIGINAL ITEM SOLD.

Is this the same unit provided with a Juwel Rio 125? Is the unit only 5 months old?

Thanks

This came in my rio 180 and yes its only 5 months old.

if you decide to split Minx, i could be interested in the pump head. :)

if you decide to split Minx, i could be interested in the pump head. :)

Ok, make me an offer, dont know what its worth though :) Postage for the pumphead would be about £3.50 1st class. Collecton is available on all these things though :)

Assuming you mean the outer casing to the filter? Then, 16" high, 5.5" Long x 4" Wide.

Also selling a brand new juwel 200W heater (in box) £17 or open to offers.

002-9.jpg

PLUS

Used but in good condition, 6 months old, Superfish, Aqua Flow 200 Internal filter, for 100-200 Litre tank, 200-400LPH.

No media included.

Easy clean removable filter cartidge and spray bar.

Open to offers.

001-8.jpg

Collection or postage available on all items.

Hi just wondered if this is still available? possibly interested but would have to post. My fluval is starting to make funny noises!!
you say there is no carbon pad, does it need one or are there enough sponges for it to work correctly?
sorry for maybe stupid question but only ever seen inside a fluval one!. :unsure:
many thanks.
(The juwel internal filter)

No doesnt need a cabon pad, no filter does unless you need to remove medication. Works perfectly fine without, plus you can add another biological sponge in its place (comes with sponges pictured).

Can post the whole thing, filter, sponges, sponge cases, pump etc + instructions for £5, Total cost being £15. Let me know.

Juwel filter + all its pieces now sold to Dubstar.

Still for sale is the juwel internal heater 200w - any offers?

And the Aqua flow internal filter - any offers?

Can I just say, I use that Superfish Aqua Flow filter and its fantastic, it has a large sponge inside but underneath you remove a tiny piece of of the sponge to reveal a stack full of bio balls inside and it's absolutely silent, you can't hear it at all

So anyone needing an internal filter I do thoroughly recommend this

Thanks Mel :)

Yeah they are a good filter, although Ive no media for this one, so anyone could put any media they wanted into it :good:

So still available, one last time for those at the back :lol:

Brand new Juwel internal heater 200w - Still in sealed box - open to offers - (£2.50 postage)

002-9.jpg

Internal filter aquaflow 200 - used, good condition - open to offers (£2.50 postage)

001-8.jpg

Most reactions

Back