Boy Meets Girl

all_waze

Reaction score
Snapped this pic a few minutes ago. One of my pairs...sorry female is a bit blurry Male_Female_Mahachai.jpg

Wow they are gorgeous! Will you be selling some of the babies if they spawn successfully? :drool:

Wow they are gorgeous! Will you be selling some of the babies if they spawn successfully? :drool:

I very rarely sell, but I do trade....more fun that way. Will probably be close to 6 months before I have any fry big enuff to safely trade. These buggers are really small but the fry aren't too hard to raise if you keep up with them. Thnx for asking.

JIM

I very rarely sell, but I do trade....more fun that way. Will probably be close to 6 months before I have any fry big enuff to safely trade. These buggers are really small but the fry aren't too hard to raise if you keep up with them. Thnx for asking.

JIM
Great! Well Pm me if you want to trade when they are ready and I will see what I have tempt you with! :)

Most reactions

Back