Bottom feeder Feeding time

Great pictures, as always :p

I spy 2 gobies :whistle:

rubbernpg.jpg

wowstunning fish and picks (sounds like a meal) lol the Dragon Goby looks like somthing out of a sci fi move and yup i love his/her smile too

Very nice pics. That L200 has great colouring. :)

samthefishman said:
How much does a dragon Goby cost??? rekon i could get them in aus! I WANT ONE! i showed my mum lol! she hates it :p i think its the best lookin thing i have ever seen.
If I remember rightly, the were about £6 each we had to special order them from our LFS

We Originaly had three, but they arrived so starved and skinny that we lost one.

here's a before & after picture. The top one was taken the day we got them, the bottom picture was taken a couple of months later.
dgbeforeafter.jpg

so how big/old is your dragonfish?
are you going to move him to a brackish tank when he gets bigger/older?

oh and i think kelly got her L200s for $15 each or something...she got a deal!

Great pictures but i'm not seeing the chubby plec, how could you miss your new plec out :no:

I'll be having my L200 for £10 :D

I love your dragon goby, of course. :) And everything else you Minions have.

I had trouble getting my violet goby to feed at first, as he was very sick when I got him from the store. I'm glad yours has swelled up to a healthy size. B)

paul_v_biker said:
Great pictures but i'm not seeing the chubby plec, how could you miss your new plec out
Heh, we're not seeing our chubby either. We haven't seen him at all since we introduced him,

Same goes for our medusa too, although we have spotted her shadow a couple of times under her wood.

SirMinion said:
samthefishman said:
How much does a dragon Goby cost??? rekon i could get them in aus! I WANT ONE! i showed my mum lol! she hates it :p i think its the best lookin thing i have ever seen.
If I remember rightly, the were about £6 each we had to special order them from our LFS

We Originaly had three, but they arrived so starved and skinny that we lost one.

here's a before & after picture. The top one was taken the day we got them, the bottom picture was taken a couple of months later.
dgbeforeafter.jpg
WOW what a difference!!

that doesnt look like the same fish!!

Most reactions

Back