Booties And Coaties!

:lol: Hear Hear!

do you actually get any peace when you give in and buy her a new tank then? Bet i wont :lol:

I do for a short while until I start tinkering with my tank (eg. pruning, testing etc) She doesn't see the point of such activities as she just leaves her tanks to it and ends up with loads of fish breeding....although I have been taking it upon myself to test her tanks and do a bit of pruning here and there :shifty: (just a bit though, she goes nuts if she knows I've been playing around with her tanks lol).

lmao i hope your gf isnt on here or she just might see this lol and your life wont be worth living mate :( And that means you'll have to get her another tank to make up for it lol

do you actually get any peace when you give in and buy her a new tank then? Bet i wont :lol:

I do for a short while until I start tinkering with my tank (eg. pruning, testing etc) She doesn't see the point of such activities as she just leaves her tanks to it and ends up with loads of fish breeding....although I have been taking it upon myself to test her tanks and do a bit of pruning here and there :shifty: (just a bit though, she goes nuts if she knows I've been playing around with her tanks lol).

lmao i hope your gf isnt on here or she just might see this lol and your life wont be worth living mate :( And that means you'll have to get her another tank to make up for it lol

Nah it's alright. She doesn't know this site exists lol. Anyway she won't mind after I give her her xmas prezzie :)

Nah it's alright. She doesn't know this site exists lol. Anyway she won't mind after I give her her xmas prezzie :)

Could that be a new tank lol

The Boy :drool:

IMG_9251.jpg

cleo
IMG_9238.jpg

Norma
IMG_9234.jpg

Jeane
IMG_9227.jpg

Very pretty fish :drool:

Could that be a new tank lol

Hehe yeah :D

Most reactions

Back