Booties And Coaties!

nakomis90

i lurvs the feesh 3
Reaction score
woooo and no not the crazy people haha!
ok guys your probably used to my mental rambling but IM GETTING MY BETTAS TUUUUESSSSDAY
thanks Devon_charm you rock!!!!
these pics are devpn_charm's
but there on there way too me!

Attachments

• WhiteFemale3.jpg
    WhiteFemale3.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 41
  • MultiFemale4.jpg
    MultiFemale4.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 47
that last one is a really nice colour, love the green with the red marled fins, very attractive little girl

that last one is a really nice colour, love the green with the red marled fins, very attractive little girl
YUP and all mine muwahahaha
oh dear im too hyper!
my fiance picked her... i fell inlove with the white one and the boy and oooh to hell with it i love them alll :wub:

You chose good. I told Shell to pop some valium in with the fish... not for the fish of course... :p

Haha forget the Valium, i think i will send the men in white coats lol

Glad your happy with them hun.

Thanks for the comment Daz,her mum was a greem marble SD and dad was a blue Marble HM. The red developed in mum only about a month back and only a tiny amount tho the babies seem to have come out with quite alot of it. I lovesurprises like that

Have fun with them hun the willbe on their way tomorrow

Haha forget the Valium, i think i will send the men in white coats lol

Glad your happy with them hun.

Thanks for the comment Daz,her mum was a greem marble SD and dad was a blue Marble HM. The red developed in mum only about a month back and only a tiny amount tho the babies seem to have come out with quite alot of it. I lovesurprises like that

Have fun with them hun the will be on their way tomorrow

Hehe....
think im calm now....
WOOOOOOO
hehe
yaaaaaaaaaaaay
dont think ill sleep tonight...

there gonna have such great babies :)
----sigh----
i don't think anyone here will be intrested tho hey?;)

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i would spawn #4 first as she laready look's like she is full of egg's, adn the fact she is dead gorgeous!!!!!!!! Love those diff color's ! Then #2 as i have never seen a female that clear of a white!!!

hey again guys..... they didnt come today :(
but should be here tommorow! :)
will get pics asap
for you all
xxxxxxxxxxx

Most reactions

Back