Books?

IONMEL

Reaction score
anybody has any suggestions on books that will explain everything about keeping a tank, cycling ,etc

anybody has any suggestions on books that will explain everything about keeping a tank, cycling ,etc
If you really must have a book that I suggest going to your LFS and looking what they have. But since you have access to a computer I would recommend just looking for various fish sites, you can find a lot more than in one book and get a lot more different viewpoints from different sites. At the end of the day the decision is yours

If you really must have a book that I suggest going to your LFS and looking what they have. But since you have access to a computer I would recommend just looking for various fish sites, you can find a lot more than in one book and get a lot more different viewpoints from different sites. At the end of the day the decision is yours

point proven thanks alot :rolleyes:

If you're going to get a book (and getting a book, while costly, can be invaluable), the one I recommend to people at work is The Perfect Aquarium by Jeremy Gay.

It's not got everything but then again, what book has?

Give that a shot and then come on here for the bits the book doesn't cover :lol:

Most reactions

Back