Reason for Sale: No longer needed
Sales price: £8 open to offers
Postage & Packaging: £4
Photograph:
SDC13165.jpg

SDC13164.jpg

SDC13163.jpg

SDC13162.jpg

I have a nice sized piece of Bogwood for sale. Originally brought from the LFS, with a Big price tag :crazy: Looke fab in my 2 foot tank :)

Though, i do not need it any longer. It is a great shape, and has little notches for attatching plants onto etc. And also a hidey hole like a cave.

NB: The flash on the camera is quite strong, it was reflecting on the wood :good:

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

Can I ask the rough dimensions of the wood

Im interested in it for one of my small tanks.

Hi mate,
I will have the bogwood for £6 inc P&P. Let me have your email and/or paypal details and i will make payment & forward you my address.
Cheers
AndyB

Looks like I missed out, if the sale falls through for any reason i will have it.

Thanks for getting back to me.

Most reactions

Back