Bobs Tropical Plants....

Noahsfish

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Thought I'd make this thread about my experiences so far with this seller. I ordered a variety of plants, and a few small fish to up my schools of cardinals and sterbais. I placed this order on June 15th and ordered priority, payment accepted that day....waited 5 days and no word, called but no answer, emailed and responded on the 20th saying his car was in the shop and he could ship out on Tuesday the 25th and have it here Wednesday for sure. No problem, except it's Wednesday and I've recieved no updates, and no confirmation that the package has been shipped....this being said I'm sure that this is just a mix up and if everything arrives healthy I'll have no complaints, especially with the reasonable prices.

good luck. hope everything works out. leave another comment when you figure everything out.

Hmm, that's a shame. I've used them in the past and have been very pleased with the results.

Well I am surprised and happy to say my fish arrived today. And to my surprise, only one casualty. That's pretty amazing considering they were out for 2 nights and three days! I'll definetly be ordering again in the future, just be warned, the fish he gives you are still babies.

USPS is what happened....at least for the final part.

I am glad your stuff arrived. I was getting ready to have a word in his ear which would not have pleased him.
big_boss.gif

Most reactions

Back