Blue Shark?

It could also be a Harlequin shark, Labeo cyclorhynchus. The body shape is very similar. Also, RTBS tend to get very thick in the body,not just at the front, when at this size.
Its mouth doesent look like a RTBS as well, so ids say it was a Harlequin.

We've already established that it is a blue white finned rainbow shark new since 2004. Check out this link for pictures of of one:
http://aqualandpetsplus.com/Shark,%20Red-Tail.htm

I did have a look earlier, but without specific measurements, fin ray counts and locatity sources you cannot be cirtain.
In this world, nothing is cirtain and I was just offering a different opinion on the matter.

Im 100% certain its a Blue White finned rainbow shark. Ive done a lot of reserh on them because I was really interested in getting one before I decided to go with a black shark instead due to its much larger size.

I totally agree with Garbage, the fish in question looks nothing like a harlequin shark.

Here's mine
Picture036.jpg

Im 100% certain its a Blue White finned rainbow shark. Ive done a lot of reserh on them because I was really interested in getting one before I decided to go with a black shark instead due to its much larger size.

What other sites do you have for info as that one you posted is not very good.The fish in this thread appears to be a black shark.

also, hate to put a downer on how sure you are about this fish being a blue, white-finned rainbow shark but where's the black dot on the tail? there isn't one. pretty sure its a black shark

or could it be a red tailed black shark without the red tail?

Most reactions

Back