Blue Ram/2 Angelfish

Chad08

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
How does this sound in a 37 gallon tall? And do I have room for anymore fish? Maybe some schooling fish? If so what kind? thanks again

U could always try neons or cardinal tetras. I see some tanks with just angels and cardinals and i ask them if they ever fight and they say no not at all. And it goes the other way around some ppl say that u shouldn't have angels with small fish but i guess its just a matter of a luck. Its up to u if you want to try it. Ur ram will get along great with them. I dont know about the ram and the angels though.

What are the width/length/height dimensions? Sounds good, but if it's too tall and narrow, there may not be enough of a footprint for the rams to be comfortable.

You could add some schooling fish - rummynose tetras or harlequin rasboras would go nicely :)

The dimensions are 30x22x12. I just have one ram. Could I possibly add another Blue Ram? I would like to get some schooling fish also. thanks

I would say you could get another Blue Ram but i wouldnt get rummys as they like quite long tanks to be happy(tight schooling fish). I would go for neons, cardinals or harlequin rasboras as already suggested.

30inches is about 75cm correct?

Yup, another ram would be good :)

I would go with cardinals over neons as they get bigger and would be a less tempting angel snack down the road. Harlequin rasboras would be a good way to avoid that as well since they have a much taller profile.

Thanks a lot! I will probably get another ram soon. Probably get some schooling fish today.

chad u know on ur signature how do u get the writing in different colours lol i kno stupid question

chad your signature is too long and should be moved to your profile...better someone tell you now then it be deleted by a mod first...i would remove it and check out the signature rules

edit: see mods, i'm doin your job for you!! lol

Most reactions

Back