Blue Backing On Tank

Tom73

Reaction score
having upgraded my tank from a fluval 190 to a juwel rio 400 , i wanted to have a blue back ground , bought blue backing but cant get 100% to sit in back , any products to stick on that will not show, or should i just paint it with enamel paint.

JBL fixol is the stuff put it on the tank then put the backing on an squeege the air out

LFS to me does blue or black backing that you put on like a window tint. you spray the tank and place the backing cut it to shape, then take it off, peel the film off, respray the tank and the sticky side of the backing and put it in place and squeege the air/water out.

JBL fixol is the stuff put it on the tank then put the backing on an squeege the air out

LFS to me does blue or black backing that you put on like a window tint. you spray the tank and place the backing cut it to shape, then take it off, peel the film off, respray the tank and the sticky side of the backing and put it in place and squeege the air/water out.

can i put on the standard blue /black backing from lfs , cheers

blue tack would work. but to get the best looking veiw smear the hole thin in vaseline and then stick it to the tank and iron out any bubbles with a credit card

Most reactions

Back