Bloody Angels Pairing Off.....

part-timer

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
My mature (2 year old) angels have suddenly decided after a slight amonia spike and now having fresh water to pair off within 2 days and are getting ready to spawn. If there was any more agression I'd have to send in UN peacemakers.

On the brightside, missus says I can get a new tank to move them into.... :drool:

Wonder what the fishy equiv of the UN peacekeepers would be???

On the brightside, missus says I can get a new tank to move them into.... :drool:

Of course, I hope you told your missus that your 2 Angels need the biggest tank you can find at the store. Like 150G 8 foot tank. :hyper: :drool: Of course, you do want to make sure the building can support the weight of the monster tank you are going to get. But that would be the brightest-side.

Obviously, they are both males??? I am in the same situation with four of them. The only answer is to get more tanks or find them another home.

Obviously, they are both males??? I am in the same situation with four of them. The only answer is to get more tanks or find them another home.

Doesn't have to be. Angel pairing behavior with males/females can get pretty agressive, lip locking torn fins, missing scales you name it!

Doesn't have to be. Angel pairing behavior with males/females can get pretty agressive, lip locking torn fins, missing scales you name it!

Angels like it rough at times!

Most reactions

Back