Blog Names? Lets Get Creative!

Sophie

Fish Herder
Reaction score
As explained in my thread here http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/420691-you-know-youre-a-fish-keeper-when/ - I am starting a blog, maybe even a fishy persona. Now I really am fussy over usernames and seeing as I have to 'live with it' so to speak, I want to get it right first time.

The only name I can think of is "Blogging 4 Fish".
What do you guys think?
It makes me have a little giggle inside but how I view it could be completely different to how a separate audience sees it!

EDIT: What about Fishy Business? Or.. I suck at this :(

Blogging 4 Fish sounds like a kid has made it up. Maybe Blogging for Fish  or youraquatics  ???

nick1200 said:
Blogging 4 Fish sounds like a kid has made it up. Maybe Blogging for Fish  or youraquatics  ???

Haha dang my immature brain - was more for ease and being 'hip' with the generation :p
Shame my name doesn't begin with an 'A'. Could've had something catchy!
Unless you can think of a word for the hobby that starts with 'S' so it could be Sophies..?

Lol Copy Cat
tongue2.gif

SeaGoddess said:
Lol Copy Cat
tongue2.gif

Not really, it's been an idea I've had for a while now. As you can see on my other thread, it's more educational purposes than for my fish tanks. Recording my research and the likes.

I know I'm just messing around. I can do that I'm still young. (not Implying that your old I don't even know your age)

SeaGoddess said:
I know I'm just messing around. I can do that I'm still young. (not Implying that your old I don't even know your age)

To be fair, it'll also put me in good stead with certain jobs I'm applying for after my maternity leave from my current job among other things I have planned for the future *dreams*
I'm 21, super old. Totes! 

Well I can definitely recommend blogger.com for creating a blog I have 3 blogs and blogger is very easy to use.

SeaGoddess said:
Well I can definitely recommend blogger.com for creating a blog I have 3 blogs and blogger is very easy to use.

Yeah I have one I did for my university course - blogger is quite good, easy to use at least and easy to customise. 

I used to provide web information development services and HATE the default blogs. Background wallpapers like my dead grandmothers dead dog spewed dead barf on the decomposing carpets that were ripped up from her home. Then the fonts, colours, styles, sizes & page position, sooo awful.

Sorry, so much of my daily life is now spent writing reports that have impact the nitty grittys get me everywhere.

I wish I could change my username for these forums and I am going to give you this: "Some Idiot"

Imagine it:

"I agree with what Some Idiot said..."

"Some Idiot recommends that you..."

dgwebster said:
I used to provide web information development services and HATE the default blogs. Background wallpapers like my dead grandmothers dead dog spewed dead barf on the decomposing carpets that were ripped up from her home. Then the fonts, colours, styles, sizes & page position, sooo awful.
Sorry, so much of my daily life is now spent writing reports that have impact the nitty grittys get me everywhere.
I wish I could change my username for these forums and I am going to give you this: "Some Idiot"
Imagine it:
"I agree with what Some Idiot said..."
"Some Idiot recommends that you..."
:rofl:

If you ever reach 2000 posts you can change your member title ( the grey letters above your profile pic ) to anything you want!
It would read,
' dgwebster
Some idiot'
:p

Most reactions

Back