Black Piranha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phone number on top right hand corner.

ok, do i need to ask for him or what........ and just ask for wild red belly piranhas?

Up to you,Ive always heard good things about him though. Just ask if they have any wild red's in. I dunno if they do or not as I dont buy from them as Im in the UK.

k...ill try it and get back to you

i know i cant get one bc of my reds, but whats a snakehead like? is it a vicious fish? how much does it cost? would u recommend getting one to someone? but once again i dont want one but for future reference, i may get one later in my life

Phone number on top right hand corner.

ok, do i need to ask for him or what........ and just ask for wild red belly piranhas?

Up to you,Ive always heard good things about him though. Just ask if they have any wild red's in. I dunno if they do or not as I dont buy from them as Im in the UK.

k...ill try it and get back to you

i know i cant get one bc of my reds, but whats a snakehead like? is it a vicious fish? how much does it cost? would u recommend getting one to someone? but once again i dont want one but for future reference, i may get one later in my life

what does anybody think about a Hydrolycus Armatus? they seem very very vicious, is this true? and how would they cope with piranhas, or once again would you not recommend it? From what i've seen these fish look to be more dangerous than piranhas. And does anybody know where i could buy one for a low price?

Thanks

If you find an armatus then expect to part with at least $1000 for a small one, these fish are rare in the hobby and most get sent straight to Japan and Singapore where serious collectors pay vast sums of money for them.

An armatus would not survive with piranha, despite their appearance they are not aggressive fish and the huge fangs are there to hold prey before it can be swallowed whole not for tearing other fish apart.

For godsake for the last time!

Your tank is already overstocked and cannot hold anymore fish! Theres too many already!

No fish can live with piranha's!!

Getting tired of this now.

For godsake for the last time!

Your tank is already overstocked and cannot hold anymore fish! Theres too many already!

No fish can live with piranha's!!

Getting tired of this now.

i understnad, and if your getting tired of this, you dont need to answer my forum????

Your forum?You mean your thread my friend, you dont own the forum, and Im getting tired of the fact you listen to advice and ignore it.

It just seems to be that syran is trying to tire out those experienced with the fish he's interested in until somebody not so experienced tells him he can put something in with his piranhas.

You could try keeping your hands in the tank and see if they survive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back