Black Piranha

Status
Not open for further replies.

sryan0609

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
hey,

im looking to get a black piranha, about 2" or 4." if anybody knows where i could get one, either a website but preferably a store, somewhere in Cincinnati that would be great. Or if you got one you wanna sell me, and you live in Cincinnati, ill come buy it from you. Just let me know

anybody who can help, Thanks

according to another post you already have red belly piranha, why not just stick with what you have..

i was under the impression that Black Piranha was a common name for the Serrasalmus rhombeus, Caribes are a totally different species (Pygocentrus cariba)

i was under the impression that Black Piranha was a common name for the Serrasalmus rhombeus, Caribes are a totally different species (Pygocentrus cariba)

yea i know they are, i changed the name of this thread bc i changed my mind on what i wanted

tell you what stick to goldfish because your obviously not serious enough to keep anything else

yea i know they are, i changed the name of this thread bc i changed my mind on what i wanted

tell you what stick to goldfish because your obviously not serious enough to keep anything else

I totally agree! :good:

Look sryan0609 mate its quite clear you dont know what you want as youve changed your mind so many times and these fish are serious commitments, they can easily live for 15 years some species, not something you can buy and then think after a week "I want something else because its not aggressive enough"

Im not going to keep saying this, stick to your reds and build up experience with them by keeping them and dont put anything else in their tank.

All your threads are coming to the exact same points and everyone is going to tell you the same thing and please stop messaging me.

Thanks

why do you say that??! whats wrong with asking questions, isnt that what this is for?!?!

Look sryan0609 mate its quite clear you dont know what you want as youve changed your mind so many times and these fish are serious commitments, they can easily live for 15 years some species, not something you can buy and then think after a week "I want something else because its not aggressive enough"

Im not going to keep saying this, stick to your reds and build up experience with them by keeping them and dont put anything else in their tank.

All your threads are coming to the exact same points and everyone is going to tell you the same thing and please stop messaging me.

Thanks

and i have had my reds for about 7 months now and theyre doing great,fyi!!! and i keep changing my mind bc u tell me i shoudlnt get something so i look for something else, i have been researching fish quite extensively for the past 4 to 5 days now......

isnt that what this is for?!?!

not for asking a million and one stupid questions that won't amount to anything,

I have no problem giving people advice, otherwise i wouldn't be here but when you have one post asking about red piranhas, one about barracudas, one about black piranhas and one about freshwater sharks it starts to become obvious your just looking for something big and aggressive to show off to your mates.
Again this is proven by the feeders which if you had researched anything into Piranhas would know that they are in fact not healthy for them and will probably lead to them getting diseased.

You also don't appear to care if they live or die as you've already stated that yourself in some of your other posts,

Do you even have a tank suitable for a rhom or barracuda?

i keep changing my mind bc u tell me i shoudlnt get something so i look for something else, i have been researching fish quite extensively for the past 4 to 5 days now.....

Researching is all well and good, and it is great that you are doing that but, with all the research in the world you still won't find a species that will live with piranhas long term

Davo is spot on and 7 months is nothing when keeping these fish. Also I dont have "anything up my ass" I simply am fed up of going round in circles.

not for asking a million and one stupid questions that won't amount to anything,

I have no problem giving people advice, otherwise i wouldn't be here but when you have one post asking about red piranhas, one about barracudas, one about black piranhas and one about freshwater sharks it starts to become obvious your just looking for something big and aggressive to show off to your mates.
Again this is proven by the feeders which if you had researched anything into Piranhas would know that they are in fact not healthy for them and will probably lead to them getting diseased.

You also don't appear to care if they live or die as you've already stated that yourself in some of your other posts,

i dont wanna show it off, i wanted to know if there was afish that is aggressive and had a chance to live with piranhas. i know it isnt very healthy to feed them those feeders, i usually dont, i give them frozen foods from the petstore, and i know they can get diseased. i like to see my piranhas devour food, i like aggressive fish, its not at all that i wanna show them off, and to prove that only about 4 or 5 of my "mates" even know i have piranhas. i do care about if they live or die, and to prove that--we once had a 3 day power outage, therefore no filter for piranha tank, i watched my five 3" reds die at 3 in the morning........and yes i have a tank big enough

Thanks
and i keep changing my mind bc u tell me i shoudlnt get something so i look for something else
The point you are missing here is that they keep telling you that NO fish will work with piranhas. You can change your mind all you want but piranhas belong in a species only tank. Adding any other type fish, be in cichlid, barracuda, etc. will end in something dead. And changing the species of piranha doesn't change that.

i keep changing my mind bc u tell me i shoudlnt get something so i look for something else, i have been researching fish quite extensively for the past 4 to 5 days now.....

Researching is all well and good, and it is great that you are doing that but, with all the research in the world you still won't find a species that will live with piranhas long term
yea i know that now, after talking to all of you

and yes i have a tank big enough

not in my opinion
why u think that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back