Black Ghost Knife

once i was a maggot

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
hi all, i have a black ghost knifeabout 8-10cm long. i have had him for about 4 months and he was half the size when i got him. he always hid behind the filter or in his fake log. but lately about the last week and a half, he has been very different. he swims around the tank at all hours, he comes up and swims back and forth from where i feed him, he eats flakes (which he never ate before). i have always given him frozen blood worms which he loves, but lately i have been giving him more because he is growing pretty fast. he lets me touch him and he tries to bite my fingers. he is so awesome. he is my favourite of all fish. if anyone has any info on them it would be much appreciated
thanx

Hello, i have one and he is fully grown, that is about 20cm They are a nocturnal fish and it is rare to see one with the lights on swimming about, they are so cool though! :) ps they are blind as a bat and find the food by sending electrical waves into the water :cool:

Hello, i have one and he is fully grown, that is about 20cm

Fully grown is 50cm/20in

I think you meant 20 inches instead of 20 cm

nutter,
Would you have a picture of your BGK, preferrably side on if at all possible.. It'd be awesome at the size you are talking about.
Cheers,
Bryce.

VIP,
My cheer will be sort of the same next week, just adapted as they are playing the Dogs. The cheers will be

BLO THE STORM

:D
Cheers,
Bryce.

Most reactions

Back