Bl@@dy Dog- Grrr!

I can't leave fish food or fertilizer tabs around (the best place for them is in the cupboard under the tank, but I tend to be lazy and just leave a package or container near any of the tanks and forget about until later). Jake's constantly finding his way across a package or container and I'll come back, ready to feed the fish, and I'll search for the food (getting desperate). Then I'll find a chewed up container or packet in his crate. He got at the sinking wafers the other day, so the "boys" are getting bloodworms and brine shrimp until Sunday, when I can get out to buy more wafers. Not that they're complaining, I think.

One of my cats, a more "in your face" kind of girl (if she wants attention, she'll hop onto the tank itself to put herself back in my range of view. A couple of times she's been surprised during the middle of a water change when the lid "mysteriously" went missing). She's a girl who likes to push things around with her paws, and, like Jake (and the other two cats, really), she's driven mad by the smell of food coming out of packages and bags, so she'll chew at fish food bags and in the process, she'll push it off the tank or shelf or wherever I have it stashed. This means it'll fall to the floor, where Jake happily launches at it. But I never learn, I always set the food aside after using it instead of putting back in the cupboard where it should be. Tsk.

He does seem like one of the better Betta dealers. :good: :D
:blush: :blush: :blush:
yeah modaz you're great, i love everything you do and everything about you, you're so fab!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now can i have some free stuff please...... :rolleyes: :fun: :D :* :angel: :whistle: :thanks:
ok then but expect the postage to be increased :hyper:

He does seem like one of the better Betta dealers. :good: :D
:blush: :blush: :blush:
yeah modaz you're great, i love everything you do and everything about you, you're so fab!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now can i have some free stuff please...... :rolleyes: :fun: :D :* :angel: :whistle: :thanks:

if his head gets any bigger he will look like this View attachment 51991 :p
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Most reactions

Back