Bl@@dy Dog- Grrr!

Frollickyfish

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Was just setting up a new Betta tank, went out the room to get some more water and my Jack Russell chewed up my matured sponge filter. :crazy: Just bought a new one from your Ebay shop Modaz so please hurry up and post it lol!

I'm sure he enjoyed it too :) Could have been worse could have chewed up the filter instead :)

oh yeah just noticed, thanks, i see that youve paid excess postage as paid straight away for both items, do you mind me using this to do a very RARE saturday delivery since it is for dry goods only? could use the excess paid for this and refund you the rest??? or i can post monday for the tuesday delivery and refund you all the over paid postage?

oh yeah just noticed, thanks, i see that youve paid excess postage as paid straight away for both items, do you mind me using this to do a very RARE saturday delivery since it is for dry goods only? could use the excess paid for this and refund you the rest??? or i can post monday for the tuesday delivery and refund you all the over paid postage?

Saturday would be great, thanks! You have got to be one of the most honest Ebay sellers Ive ever dealt with! :hyper:

Saturday would be great, thanks! You have got to be one of the most honest Ebay sellers Ive ever dealt with! :hyper:
thank you for the compliment :good: will do my best to get it to you for saturday.

Cant wait for your website to be up and running properly Daz! :*
tell me about it, :rolleyes: got a few things to finish on it as it was going a bit strange and was causing problems

Dogs can be a pain at times :lol: . Last week we had a power cut......one of the terriers helped himself to some poly chips that had been used to pack a fish and the collie ate a tub of microworm :sick: :sick: :sick:

Dogs can be a pain at times :lol: . Last week we had a power cut......one of the terriers helped himself to some poly chips that had been used to pack a fish and the collie ate a tub of microworm :sick: :sick: :sick:
:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: get the wormers out early, diva ate a heat pack and almost died some time back.

Oh no daft dog.

Dogs not too bad here its the cat he eats the food if I leave the lid off a moment and he often launches himself at the tank sure darn thing is going to knoch himself out. :blink:

He does seem like one of the better Betta dealers. :good: :D
:blush: :blush: :blush:
yeah modaz you're great, i love everything you do and everything about you, you're so fab!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now can i have some free stuff please...... :rolleyes: :fun: :D :* :angel: :whistle: :thanks:

if his head gets any bigger he will look like this moonface.jpg :p

Most reactions

Back