BioSpira

KellieFishEggs

Reaction score
I added BioSpira to my tank 10 days ago and it cycled my tank fabulously! Only problem is that my water has gotten a bit cloudy since using it. Anyone know how long this takes to subside? :rolleyes:

Hey

I've never needed to use the stuff myself, but I've only heard good things about it, from many sources. It had better work for that price!

As for the cloudiness, it's possilbe that the biospira has taken effect, but there wasn't enough of it so you may be having a bit of a bacterial bloom. nothing to worry about by any stretch, it should clear up between a couple of days to a couple of weeks if you don't do anything drastic to the aquarium.

Thanks a bunch, I will just wait & see. This BioSpira stuff really is amazing, I wish it was more widely available, it is really hard to find.

I uesed it when my twelve gallon tank become uncycled and it helped ALOT. The cloudiness appeared both times I added it (I added half a pouch to start with tand then added the other half when I did a water change five days later), but subsided a day or two later. I agree with thecichlidaddict that it's probably just a bacterial bloom.

Worked great for me. Glad it's working for you! :nod:

Most reactions

Back