Biorb

ian01

Reaction score
Hi i have a Biorb 30, I have just finished cycling it and i just wanted to get some advice on what goldfish/s would be the best to put in it?

common goldfish are not suitable for this tank, however the following are:

White Cloud Minnows
Bitterlling (if you can find them)

however you could keep 1 or 2 fancy goldfish in there for around a year. aslong as you keep up with water changes. But you will have to rehome the fish or upgrade the tank if you wish to keep them over a year.

so here is a stocking list

5 white cloud minnows
2 fancy goldfish. (orandas tend to be the hardiest)

Hope this helps

J4MES

Of course they do, and the picture on the box of a one gallon shows it with twenty odd tetras and a similar number of platies... Reef-one doesn't give a damn about the fish, once you've spent your cash on all their products they've got their profit.

Biorb themselves show pictures of that tank with goldfish in it..
What are they supposed to put on it? A picture of a flower saying, "this is the only thing you should realistically keep in here besides maybe a betta." Im with ohhfeeshy, goldfish are out of the question, they have been abused enough.

Drew

if you add a heater, a betta could be kept. maybe other small tropical fish.
as for coldwater, NO goldfish, fancy or not. all goldfish will grow wey to big, or worse, be stunted and die.
whitecloud minnows are best suited, as are some barbs and danios. look further into that if your intrested.

Most reactions

Back