Big Fish Feeding Video

Dude, is that in your house?

where else would it be? yes thats one of my house tanks

Was that an Ageneiosus that crept over from the left?

sure was, was about to feed too but the ray pushed it off the food, i'll get it on the film next time

where else would it be? yes thats one of my house tanks

Well, if it wasn't for Eurythmics playing in the background I would have said an aquarium!

:lol: the tanks not that big, as for the music i didnt realise the camera recorded sound as well and heard that for the first time myself then too, that was just the radio in the background :lol:

Excellent footage CFC! You really need to post more of these of your fish! Loved seeing the ray moving about. What exactly are they all being fed?

Excellent footage CFC! You really need to post more of these of your fish! Loved seeing the ray moving about. What exactly are they all being fed?
I was JUST going to ask what they were eating,too. It looks to be some sort of chip...or something. It also looks like something my fronts would like. Do tell, CFC.

That was a mixture of whitebait (small fish) and whole mussels (shells removed of course). That was really just an experiment, i ony discovered the camera could take video footage today :lol: I'll take another video and get someone else to throw the food in so the camera stays still and covers more of the tank soon.

Awsome mate :hyper: :hyper:

What species of Hoplo is it thats in there?

Those are Megalechis thoracata, theyre getting a bit small now but are great clean up fish for tanks with medium sized messy predators.

Ahhh I was just getting into it and then it stopped :-( that's way too short !
But awesome B) what are those fish with the big lips and orange pecs ?

Most reactions

Back